Tuesday 7 February 2012

My First Polymer Clay Doll (Part III)

Daily Report: 07-02-2012

Creative Journal:
After a day spent at Madame Katerina's I was glad to escape the bOrEdOm of her domain. As I was a little crumpled I decided to re-set myself by listening to the wise words of Doctor Phillipe Japiniero whilst dozing. When I awoke I pretended that it was a new day. I dressed for success and finished my little doll while Monsieur Antonio Deelight and Fluffball went on a Mission to Mars:


There were challenges of making clothes for someone so very small - I will have to get even better at concealing seams for sure! Overall I am very pleased with how she has turned out. As she is the very first I shall call her Chloë ;) She has made herself a little home in Perfumed Secrets, near the top of the bookshelf, right in front of the Anne Rice. I am so looking forward to making the next doll and seeing where my new art doll journey will take me.

Creativity Clock: 3h[e]

Other news:
I still can't wake Cherry Scream - she is still breathing but so deep in slumber. I told her the news that the bassist had quit the band. She grimaced in her sleep, then turned her face away and slept on.

2 comments:

  1. I love Chloe! She is a charmer! Love her pretty face and adorable coif.
    Cheers! I just became a follower of your blog.
    ; )
    Teresa in Cloth and Clay doll ning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a pleasure to meet you. Thank you so much for your kind compliments. :)
      Spookypie

      Delete